At Hamper World we love giving back to the community through a range of charities and sponsorships. If we could help every great cause we would, but we have an overwhelming number of requests and simply can’t support all the opportunities we receive.
This information will help you understand our requirements and decision making process.
- We prefer to support registered charities and groups via discounted product or product donations for the purposes of community fundraising; including schools, not for profits, sporting clubs, health charities and the arts.
- Hamper World supports the responsible consumption of alcohol and dosen’t consider requests for alcohol to support sponsorships or events targeted at minors or where responsible service of alcohol regulations are not in place.
In exchange for our support we ask that you provide:
- Visible recognition of our involvement through signage and co-branding on printed materials
- Share images of our donation with us, to use on our social media platforms
- Encourage your members, community and clients to share our involvement through their socials and follow us on Facebook and Instagram
- Tell us about any opportunities to promote our brand at your event
- Recognition in newsletters, websites, electronic direct mail and social media
- An opportunity to engage with your guests or members
Making a Request for Sponsorship.
To apply for sponsorship:
- Read the Sponsorship Guidelines
- Determine the type of sponsorship you are applying for
- Complete the Sponsorship Application Form and upload any other supporting documentation.
Every request for sponsorship and donation is considered by our marketing manager and is subject to our guidelines and budgetary constraints.
Thanks for reaching out, we’ll be in touch!